Leasing of employees
Such a service consists of the selection of employees and their leasing on a short and long term basis (for a specific time period). Temporary recruitment (otherwise known as leasing of personnel or just leasing of an employee) is a modern, fast-track popular staffing solution. Such a service enables you to manage your human resources more flexibly and efficiently.
Temporary employment can help to reduce the administrative costs you incur, as you no longer need to puzzle and spend precious time searching for new competent employees, taking care of their employment or dismissal. It will also help avoid accounting for wages and taxes. Reduced administrative costs can optimize the processes of your company and bring greater profits.
EuroJOB+ offers you a comprehensive selection of personnel and temporary employment solutions. In each case, we are able to choose the solution reflecting your needs most: the means of attracting and selecting the candidate you need, testing, terms for appointing the selected employees and administering thereof.
Our fundamental rule is that, with a clear understanding of the individual needs of our Clients, we only offer individual solutions each time.
Our ambition is long-term cooperation and partnership, trust in Clients and reliability of Candidates.
Cases where the leasing of employees is most helpful:
- The company is subject to restrictions on the number of employees.
- When an employee is needed to perform temporary works (in the case of targeted holidays and other holidays or sickness).
- Lack of staff in case of growth in business volumes (introduction of a new product into the market, inevitable seasonality, production needs will increase).
- The launch of a new product on the market. (This process should be carefully planned. A specialist with specific knowledge should take care of this).
- No domiciles in the country.
- Opportunities to extend the probationary period are sought.
Benefits of temporary employment:
- You create great opportunities to develop your business by keeping the same number of people.
- In this way, you can control the budget of your company very accurately (easy to calculate the cost of the service).
- You can be protected from the fall of the effectiveness of a company or organization during a holiday period.
- You save time, which would inevitably have been required for a search of personnel, administration thereof and ensuring the work tools.
- You can be more flexible when you need to make a quick decision on recruiting and dismissing employees.
- Opportunities to concentrate on the most important things are opened to you without tosing about the small details of time-consuming issues. This undoubtedly allows businesses to flourish and achieve excellent results in a very short period of time.