Data Controller and Purpose of Management . UAB Eurobelita brand EuroJob + (hereinafter EuroJob +) trademark, as the data controller, after receiving your consent, will process your submitted Personal Data for the purpose of selecting EuroJob + and / or its partners.
Personal data and management . On the basis of this consent, EuroJob + will handle the qualifications, skills, skills and / or other data you provide (Personal Data):
- Identifications and contact details : name; surname; year of birth; sex; age; email mail adress; telephone number; skype ; live location address; address type (home, work); country; the city; neighborhood;
- Needs : Wanting to leave a couple; working conditions (job position, moving or shift schedule, salary expectation); Addictions; preferences (work area, position, journey, start of work, other);
- Evaluation of eligibility : CV data; looking for work in Lithuania and / or abroad; nationality; language skills; residence / work permit in the European Union; study data (type, status); education (acquired profession, specialty, additional qualifications); work experience (company, position, working period, nature of work, responsibilities, reasons for departure, other work, work experience under various conditions, work abroad); Opportunities for traveling to your car; personal qualities; when required by the specifics of the workplace, we handle health data (health disorders, allergies, limitations of work capacity) to assess suitability;
- Motivation : recommendations; reasons for going abroad; the job you want to work with; important aspects of work; the duration of the job sought; the ability to go abroad quickly; data on whether there are relatives to take care of in Lithuania; combining family trips;
- Competencies : Qualifications and Certificates of Qualification (possession of a valid forklift certificate, possession of driving category rights); grader test (date, speed, thinking, endurance, additional comments); Minnesota test results; Loader steering test; collection test (voice, written); due diligence test (test date, result, additional comments); assessment of suitability for position; final rating;
- Individual Communication Information : Email IP sender server IP address and IP address; interview data (date, scheduled person, interviewer); planned interviews (date, time, person registering, notes); data source (from where the data was obtained, the name of the source, the date of receipt of the data, the person who entered the data).
Storage term . Personal data will be processed by EuroJob + for 2 years from the date of this consent. We will then dispose of the Personal Data for which we will not have a legal basis safely destroyed, except for information confirming your consent, which we will keep for no longer than 10 years in order to claim, execute or defend the legal requirements of EuroJob +.
Recipients: Personal data EuroJob + may transfer to Eurobelita JSC companies and / or potential employers worldwide, including those in a state whose legislation does not guarantee the level of legal protection of personal data in Lithuania. When transferring personal data to a recipient country, EuroJob + and the Personal Data Recipient will apply appropriate safeguards to protect Personal Data from unlawful processing. We may also transfer personal data to the third person providing the services to EuroJob + or Eurobelita companies, including legal, tax, business, personnel administration, accounting advisors and state authorities competent according to the procedure established by legal acts.
Terms and Conditions of Data Processing We will process your personal data to assess your eligibility for the job offered by EuroJob + and / or its partners and to contact you. Data may be collected, processed and stored (including through service providers established and processing outside the European Union), in digital form and in physical media, by any means, including e-mail. e-mail and Internet connectivity, which, in view of the nature of the data processed, ensure safe and lawful processing. During the interview, we will ask you to submit a mandatory application for the evaluation. You will be able to choose not to provide additional data specified by the selection specialist.
Automated data processing. We will process your personal data in an automated way (including profiling) so that we can effectively select the jobs offered by EuroJob + and / or its partners. You have the right to request an automated review of automated data processing and profiling results.
Data sources. We receive personal data from you, generate ourselves and / or third parties .
Your rights. You have the right to familiarize yourself with the personal data processed by you, to rectify the data, to request the deletion of your Personal Data, to limit its processing, to refuse processing, to have the right to data portability, at any time, in accordance with the law contact the supervisory authority. For the processing of your Personal Data, the exercise of your rights, you may contact us for security measures. by email info @ eurojobplius.lt or by going to the EuroJob + office at Street House in Vilnius.
By agreeing, I confirm that:
- I will provide accurate and accurate Personal Data, and as soon as I change, I will immediately inform EuroJob +;
- EuroJob + will only provide other individuals with their consent in accordance with the statutory procedure, which will be identical to this and will be provided immediately upon request by EuroJob +; As far as EuroJob + is concerned, I am opposed to this commitment;
- I met the consent, understood it, asked questions about the processing of Personal Data by EuroJob + and were answered.
- I agree with the consent to the processing of Personal Data, including health data, if any, provided in our consent, and that EuroJob + informs me about my job offers and / or inquires about my job details (phone, instant messaging and / or email) opinions on them.